iWE is a fast growing start-up specialized in building Advanced Case management (ACM) collaborative platform in the Cloud, enabling new kind of Business Applications and working mainly in the Insurance sector. We are currently seeking several internship candidates (Data Science, Web) who are stimulated by the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing development lab located in Sophia-Antipolis, with an unique mix of world class software development practices and cutting-edge technologies: ReactJS, AngularJS, Node.js, MongoDB.
1. Multimedia – Video chat client
As an ACM collaborative platform, one of iWE’s most important strengths are their collaborative features, allowing to speed up the claim management process and improve user experience. A Video Chat client is key feature for the improvement of this user experience and reduce delays.
- Study and understand Twilio APIs and analyse how to use them in iWE to provide private and group chat, video support, presence and typing detection.
- Implement a Proof-of-Concept video chat client in iWE.
- Study how to detect user presence and availability to optimally route video calls.
- Implement a Video Chat client allowing to route video calls automatically using presence detection.
Twilio APIs (webRTC).
Desired Skills and experience
● Passion for coding
● Curiousness and motivation
2. Data Science – Data Analytics & Aggregation Dashboard
iWE, as an Advance Claim Management platform, handles a lot of data. Clients using iWE expect the platform to produce indicators allowing them to monitor and pilot their business activity. The purpose of this internship will be to analyze and extract these indicators from production data and make them available to be processed by reporting tools. The scope also covers the implementation of a Data Aggregation Dashboard for indicator visualization, trend detection, business performance data extraction, etc.
- Understand analytics requirements of the iWE platform.
- Study implementation alternatives for working with generic data.
- Produce a working prototype of producing indicators from production data.
- Research about different possibilities both in open-source community or commercial solutions for Business Intelligence (BI) tools implementations.
- Study how to implement a BI Data Aggregation Dashboard in iWE, evaluating commercial options and implementation alternatives.
- Study, design and implement a Proof-of-Concept of the Data Aggregation Dashboard in iWE using commercial options or implementing our own tools.
- Data processing languages
- Big data
- Data modelling
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- Business Intelligence Dashboard tools
Desired Skills and experience:
- Statistics and data visualization.
- Multi-dimensional analysis.
- Understanding of database / data processing concepts.
- Abstraction capacities.
- Coding in multiple languages, SQL.
- Autonomous and passionate in programming.
3. AI – ChatBot
Investigate and prototype how to implement a ChatBot to ease communication between the general public users and the platform. This ChatBot would allow to enhance the user experience and would automate some repetitive tasks:
- Case declaration survey
- Case status information
- Simple updates (meeting updates, etc).
- Research about different possibilities both in open-source community or commercial solutions for ChatBot implementations and APIs.
- Study and design how to plug a ChatBot in iWE and evaluate what are the most interesting actions to replace by the ChatBot.
- Implement a Proof-of-Concept of a ChatBot in iWE.
- ChatBot technologies, natural language, machine learning.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Passion for coding.
- Understanding of machine learning principles and conversational agents.
We encourage you to submit your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org